- Learn the basic and fundamental processes of photography, as well as the correct use and application of alternative methods of photography.
- Get to learn the theoretical and scientific elements that define photography as an instrument of communication.
- Establish an understanding of methods of work whilst looking for images that will have a great impact.
The units covered are:
- History and styles
- Introduction to photography
- Elements of composition and aesthetics
- Developing in black and white
- Introduction to special techniques
- Elements of lighting.
Who is the instructor?
Pablo Jeffs is a photographer with many years experience teaching photography. He has taught in the Arrau Corporation, the Photo Cinema Club of Chile, the Cultural Corporation of La Reina, the Cultural Centre of Balmaceda 1215 and the Municipality of the Condes, as well as other institutions.
His work has been widely published. Some of his work featured in the book El Desnudo en Chile (The Nudist in Chile) published for LOM editions 1996 (I.S.B.N: 956-7369-81-x). The same year the Chilean Federation of Photography distinguished him as the best artist of nudist photography.
What is required for participation?
- A photography camera
What is included in this activity?
- A CD-ROM with the Pablo Jeffs Course of Photography
- Materials (3 rolls of film, photography paper to make copies in the lab, products and chemicals for processing the film to paper)
- Catering during the outdoor class
- Entry to the National Park of Morado (for the second outdoor class)
- Transport to and from the second outdoor class.
- Access to the virtual gallery of publications and works by students.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
South America Chile Leisure Pursuit Photography and Videography
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend