During the course you will learn:
- How to determine the best weather conditions for your shoot
- Correction of colour defects
- How to take shots of the night sky
Who is the instructor?
Pablo Jeffs is a photographer with many years experience teaching photography. He has taught in the Arrau Corporation, the Photo Cinema Club of Chile, the Cultural Corporation of La Reina, the Cultural Centre of Balmaceda 1215 and the Municipality of the Condes, as well as other institutions.
His work has been widely published. Some of his work featured in the book El Desnudo en Chile (The Nudist in Chile) published for LOM editions 1996 (I.S.B.N: 956-7369-81-x). The same year the Chilean Federation of Photography distinguished him as the best artist of nudist photography.
What is required for participation?
- A photography camera
- Basic knowledge of photography
- Good level of health compatible with the activities
What is included in this activity?
- Complete summary of the term
- Catering for the outdoor class
- Transport to and from the outdoor class
- Accommodation in a double occupancy tent
- Access to the virtual gallery of publications and works by students.
Also see tour packages in:
South America Chile Leisure Pursuit Photography and Videography
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend