Included visits/activities. A morning flight will take you to the 17century capital - Gonder. The city was a capital for about 200 years, and as a result, now stands castles of kings different in style and architecture from the old Axumite way of construction. Besides, Debrebirhan Selassie church (due to its unique paintings is now a world heritage site) and Qusquam church are part of the visit.
Remark for those who have more days:
- An excursion trip to Gorgora, the other side of lake Tana is possible . There is a church particularly interesting for its paintings. And by the side of the church, in a small garden, there are many birds for bird enthusiasts.
- An excursion trip to the Semien mountains national park is also possible. There the Ethiopian Endemic Gelada baboon, the rare endemic - Walia Ibex plus a breath taking scenery is part of the reward you get. It is also possible to arrange trekking or horse ride tours directly from Gonder, on Semien Mountains.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 4**** hotel in Addis Ababa Ababa
- Airport meet, greet and transfers
- Meals, soft drink and bottled water
- All entrance fees
- Guide service
- Ground transportation
- 10% service charge and 15 % Government Tax (VAT).
- Domestic and International flights
- Airport tax (20 USD) to be paid up on departure
- Alcoholic drinks
- Video and camera charges if and where applicable
- Visa expenses
- Travel insurance
- Other expenses of personal nature like tips and telephone calls.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Dec 2006
Client Request Served: 10
M15484 is managed by a board of six members all of whom are professionals and experienced in the field of tourism. The staff possesses practical knowledge in tour operations which enables them to communicate with customers, design attractive tour programs at a reasonable price and organize the whole tour process. They...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: