Day 1: Fly to Dire Dawa to visit the town and then drive to Harar. O/N hotel.
Day 2: Full day visit of Harar: markets, mosques, sultans' tombs, the house of French poet, Arthur Rimbaud, city walls, typical Adere houses, and more. In the evening watch the hyena man's show. Meals and O/N Harar.
Day 3: Drive to Awash National Park for game drive, Awash River falls, park museum and more. O/N Bilen Lodge or camping.
Day 4: In the morning visit the park and its surroundings as well as the Afar and Kereyou people. Drive back Addis Ababa. O/N hotel.
Day 5: Departure.
Note: This tour can be made in reverse, driving first to Awash and flying back from Dire Dawa.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Vehicles for the entire tour with capacity to 5 clients/car, plus English-speaking driver
- 2/3-star hotels outside of Addis Ababa on FB basis (full board) in double room occupancy (hotels as available)
- Meals outside of Addis Ababa in restaurant, camping or on the road, as programmed and required, including non-alcoholic drinks during meals
- Entrance fees for parks, museums, etc.
- Government taxes.
- Alcoholic drinks and drinks outside of meals for entire tour
- All flights, including embarkation fees, airport porters and taxes.
- Tips, any personal expenses.
Internal flights extra: $170.
Joined InfoHub: Dec 2006
Client Request Served: 14
Multi-award-winning M15535 of Ethiopia was established in 1997 by its CEO, Dario Morello, and is staffed with experienced tour operators, guides, driver-guides and cooks, who have traveled widely throughout Ethiopia and beyond its borders. Our well equipped transportation fleet includes 4x4 Land Cruisers and 4WD buses...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: