If you think you're up to the challenge, then we would like to welcome you to L'Etape du Tour or "Stage of the Tour!" Set in the heart of the Pyrenees and featuring 5 very challenging climbs, this is without question one of the most daunting goals that any cyclist can set and it requires that you bring your "A" game to France. It's that simple. In short, this is not anything like a local Century-ride at home, this is one day inside the biggest and baddest bike race on the planet with all of its beauty and severity.
Along with all the world-class cycling on roads filled with Tour history, you'll enjoy the services of our professional staff and mechanics plus our 2 private aid stations on the day of the Etape as we try to help you as much as possible in your quest to make it to the finish! So come prepared for the most challenging ride of your life and return home a true "giant of the road!".
- Entry into the Etape du Tour
- Professional coaching and training program from Kent McNeill, a USA Certified Expert Cycling Coach and Category I cyclist and a 4-time Etape du Tour finisher
- 2 private Velo Echappe' aid stations along the Etape du Tour course on the day of the event that will contain bottled water, fruit, cookies, and pastries!
- Velo Echappe' food tent at the finish in Loudenvielle
- Professional Velo Echappe cycling jersey, bibs, hat and socks from Santini
- All transfers to-and-from Toulouse Blagnac Airport
- All hotel accommodations in company's selected properties.
- All breakfasts and group dinners with wine
- All gratuities, taxes, and fees for all hotels, meals, and porter services
- Daily cycling on selected routes detailing the best roads of each region
- All daily transfers, luggage transfers, and on-road sag support in either our bus or our Thule-equipped vans
- All daily transfers of bicycles both before and after the Etape du Tour
- All daily prepared routes with maps and cue sheets detailing each days route with each turn and its corresponding mileage. This is all outlined for you in advance
- Professional mechanics who will build your bike up for you, do the daily maintenance if needed, and repack your bicycle for you when the tour is finished
- Professional staff with a ratio of 1:6 so everyone gets the needed attention during the tour
- Daily supply of bottled water, fruit, cookies and other goodies to keep you fueled on the road!
- First aid and cell phone communications
- Pre-departure packet detailing the entire vacation, our hotels, contact info, what to bring, how to prepare, how to pack your bike, and other essential info guaranteed to get you ready for the Etape du Tour!
Also see tour packages in:
Europe France Outdoor: Land Rambler Bicycle Touring
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend