In the Galápagos Marine Reserve you can see schools of hammerheads, galápagos sharks, white tipped sharks, different species of rays including mantas, sea lions, fur seals, marine turtles, a lot of fish, and unforgettable moments. Some of the diving spots are extinct volcanoes (non active) with amazing walls and landscapes.
The Trimaran: Comfortable diving sailing trimaran, experienced crew, bathroom, kitchen, saloon, sundeck, shower, bar, generator 110 220V, Bauer compressor, TV, DVD Zodiac, up to 3 dives per day. Length: 32 foot Beam: 20 foot
Day 1: Baltra. Charles Darwin Station.
Day 2: Santa Fe. Cave. Bottle.
Day 3: Gordon Rocks. Plazas.
Day 4: Daphne. Seymour.
Day 5: Bartolome. Cousins.
Day 6: Seymour. Mosquera.
Day 7: Floreana. Enderby. Champion.
Day 8: Devils Crown. Tortuga.
Day 9 Isabela. 4 Hnos. Pinzon.
Day 10: Gordon Rocks.
Day 11: Los Gemelos. Baltra Airport.
- The order of the visits can change for logistic or weather conditions.
- The Trimaran Diving Tour in Galapagos, 6 dives and 2 visits.
*Dates: 5 days, 4 nights.
*Package only $800.
- The Trimaran Diving Tour in Galapagos, 12 dives and 2 visits.
*Dates: 8 days, 7 nights.
*Package only $1,280.
- Naturalist tours in the trimaran also available.
- Flights in Airline: TAME
*Quito - Guayaquil - Baltra flight 193
*Quito - 9:30; Guayaquil - 10:15
*Guayaquil - 11:15; Baltra (GPS) - 11:45
*Baltra - Guayaquil - Quito flight 192
*Baltra (GPS) - 12:45; Guayaquil - 15:15
*Guayaquil - 16:00; Quito - 16:45
- Flights: Quito - Balta return can be booked at a cost of $396.
- Flights: Guayaquil - Balta return can be booked at a cost of $346.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- First Class Air conditioned hotel
- Normally Gran Hotel Lobo de Mar or Red Boobie
- Double room with private bathroom, hot showers, and (possible) ocean view
- Transfers Baltra airport-Hotel-Baltra airport within the tour dates
- Land and marine transportation to the dive sites
- Two/three daily dives
- Weight belts and aluminum air tanks
- Breakfast, snacks and lunch
- NITROX free tanks in 2007
- Our National Park bilingual dive guides will give all briefings and always dives with the group to ensure safety and pleasure.
- Nat Park entrance
- Personal diving equipment day $35
- Single Supplement hotel night $22
- PADI EANX Nitrox Specialty Course $59
- Personal expenses
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2007
Client Request Served: 40
M15727 has operated in the Galapagos Islands since 1989. We are proud to be a Galapagos Diving Company formed with Residents in our Archipielago. We encourage reducing illegal immigration and raising the quality of life of our people. This is a contribution to the Galapagos Conservation. M15727 is involved in Research...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Water Drifter
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: