In the Galápagos Marine Reserve you can see schools of hammerheads, galápagos sharks, white tipped sharks, different species of rays including mantas, sea lions, fur seals, marine turtles, a lot of fish, and unforgettable moments. Some of the diving spots are extinct volcanoes (non active) with amazing walls and landscapes.
- generator 110 220V
- Bauer compressor
We have a great experienced crew which can do up to 3 dives per day.
- Two or Three daily dives or Land visits
- Lunch & Snacks
- Land and Marine transport to the dive sites
- Weight belts and aluminum air tanks.
- First Class Hotel, (Gran Hotel Lobo de Mar, Red Boobie...). Air conditioned double room, private bathroom, and hot showers, with (possible) ocean view.
- Breakfast: Snacks and Lunch.
- Our bilingual National Park dive guides will give all briefings and dive with the group to ensure safety and pleasure.
- Transfers: Baltra airport-Hotel-airport within the tour dates.
- Personal Dive Gear, rental at $35 per day,
- Evening Meals, Bar, Tips, Individual Dive Insurance. Etc.
Diving Sites: Santa Fe, Gordon Rocks, Plazas, Daphne, Seymour North, Bartolome, Cousins, Mosquera, Floreana, Enderby, Champion, Devils, Crown
Diving in the Galapagos Marine Reserve:
Also see tour packages in:
South America Ecuador Outdoor: Water Drifter Scuba Diving
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend