The photography course is dedicated to beginners who are interested in improving their technique and, at the same time, in discovering a different culture and analyzing a situation present in different forms, all over Europe. Participants will make a project on a certain theme and will prepare some photos for the little brochure edited at the end of the course.
- Spend one week in the most archaic region of Romania – Maramures, in peasant houses and centuries old traditional wooden house
- Discover some handicraftsmen : sculptors, blacksmiths, artisans producing hats, carpets, local brandy
- See peasant machineries: water powered mill, traditional "washing machine"
- Visit local markets
- Ride in horse pulled carriage
- Visit wooden churches included in the UNESCO heritage
- Have as a teacher a photographer and director of photography with several awards in international festivals.
Group size: min 6 persons, max 12 persons
Transport: car/minibus, horse pulled carriage, walking
Accommodation: 7 nights accommodation in peasant houses
Meals: full board.
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Romania Leisure Pursuit Photography and Videography Cultural Journey
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend