- Bike in three National Parks: Bucegi, Hasmas and Vantori Neamt and go to more than 2500 m by bike
- Ride through the oak forests and the centuries old Saxon villages, with their unique fortified churches, in central Transylvania
- Visit Count Dracula’s impressive 15th century Castle
- Overnight in Sighisoara medieval citadel – the only medieval citadel in Europe continuously inhabited ever since its settlement and the birthplace of the already mentioned character.
- Bike through scattered picturesque mountain villages, almost unreachable by car
- Visit traditional peasant houses and enjoy great rural cuisine in Tarpesti village.
- Group size: min 4 persons, max 12 persons
- Transport: car/minibus, bike, walking
- Accommodation: 8 nights in locally-run pensions and in 3*** hotels
- Meals: full board.
The price/person in DBL or TWIN room is: 1048 Euros or 734 GBP or 1467 USD. Optional SGL room supplement/pers is: 170 Euro or 119 GBP or 238 USD. Bike rent for the whole period: 170 Euro or 119 GBP or 238 USD. Optional extra night in Bucharest: 55 Euro or 38 GBP or 77 USD/person in DBL room in a 3*** hotel
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Romania Outdoor: Land Rambler Bicycle Touring Cultural Journey
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend