Included: 2 open water dives, 3 meals, minibus collection, on beach camping, facilities, & tour guide.
* Day One
8 am minibus to dock. Dive boat to 1st dive site.
- Dive 1: 1hr, depth 20m, visibility 20m. Great fun, dive: through an underwater archway & around the island's tip. Dive boat landed at Chong beach for a tasty lunch: spring rolls, grilled fish, squid, spinach & rice.
- Dive 2: 1 hr, depth 25m, visibility 15m. Open water reef diving: nice coral, blue starfish, & sea snake. 4.30pm most divers returned to Hoi An. We stayed the night: Sara, I, Costanza, Alex & our tour guide Ivan. We play volleyball, swimming in sea between games. Shower before dark, had drinks & ate.
* Day Two
- 6:00am swim in the sea washed out the cobwebs from the night before. Vacated the tent, had a cup of tea & waited for the supply boat with breakfast.
- 9:30am caught a water taxi to Bay Sap & walked to Tam Hiep fishing village, through a paddy to a Buddhist Temple: nice one, the monks were cool. We walked around the town with Ivan, meeting locals & visited the only guesthouse in Tan Hiep: double beds looked great after a night in the tent. We returned to Chong beach for lunch with the divers. Swimming, sunbathing & snorkeling afterwards. There is great snorkel action at both ends of Chong Beach. Best snorkeling is at the end with the restaurant.
- 5.00 dive boat back. Minibus dropped us home at 6.30pm. After 1 night camping in tents, we were exhausted! Pizza for tea then passed out happy!
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Asia Vietnam Outdoor: Water Drifter Scuba Diving
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend