This unique tour, designed by 2 native women, combines hands-on cooking workshops with cultural visits and gourmet food. You will discover the traditional gastronomy of the country through local product tasting (truffle, wine, olive oil, chocolate...). A local professional English-speaking tour guide at all time will offer you the opportunity to immerse yourself in the authentic culture.
The accommodations are picked in very convenient places. During the day, we will drive you to attend cooking demos or hands-on workshop led by renown chefs. There will also be cultural visits and local product tasting. The programme has been carefully balanced to alternate workshops, visits and free time. Gourmet meals including starred-Michelin restaurants.
Fully escorted from day 1 to day 8.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- specific location pick-up on day 1 and drop-off on day 8
- Accommodation in charming hotels
- all breakfasts
- Transportation every day in comfortable A/C van
- A champagne and hors-d'oeuvres reception
- 3 dinners 4 lunches, all workshops and classes, planned visits
- A free Paris planner for a self guided visit in Paris with suggestions of hotels, restaurants and places to visit.
- Flights to pickup and from drop off locations
- Personal expenses
- meals not mentioned.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2007
As a specialized tour operator in European small group vacation since 2004, M16013 provides the most authentic and unique vacation in France, Belgium, Tuscany, Spain that includes history, nature, local art, folklore, and, of course, gourmet cuisine. Themed tours are art vacation and cooking holidays.
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Food & Wine
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: