Tucumán/ Hill San Javier/ Valley of the Sala:
- Characteristics: Subtropical Yunga Forest.
- Activities: Exit from Hotel or Hostel - Transfers to Sierra Aconquija, crossing the forest of yungas during 40 minutes. We will arrive at the Mountain Town, the Sala, There we will organize equipment, and the hidratación. exit from the position after logistic of bike, by mountain footpaths, we will riding 300 mtrs of height, where we will see the raco valley, Native, condores positions of and the Park Mountain range of San Javier, this 4 hs will be of hs approx in bike. Once arrived at the top of the mountain we will return in reduction by footpaths surrounded by the dense tucumana forest, during the reduction we will make an obligatory shutdown, we will visit our native friends of the Valley, with them we will share the lunch (Pastes), a rich homemade bread, Mate, and ours folcklore. In afternoon we will return by segundarios ways until arriving at the bases. Transfer to San Miguel of Tucumán.
- Duration: 1 day.
- Level: 917m to 1245m.
- It includes: Food/ Guide of Mountain Bike/ Transfers/ Mecanic of Bike/ Equipmet (Helmets, gloves, bike).
Tucuman/ Hill San Javier/ Horco Molle:
- Characteristics: Subtropical Yunga Forest.
- Activities: Exit from Hotel or Hostel - Transfers to Summit Aconquija, Park Mountain range of San Javier, crossing the City of San Miguel of Tucumán by Av. Pte.Peron during 20 minutes. We will arrive at the base of the mountain in an experimental reserve of Horco Molle (name of native tree), we will organize the equipment of bike There, soon to continue the excursion. We will be inserted in the forest by humid and dense footpaths of the Tucumana forest. We will roll in bike during 4 hs, appreciating the flora and fauna of the place, will visit the University residence and School of Guard National Parks. In our return we will make a visit to the experimental reserve, where the animals of our region estan prote'ge's. Finalized the visit, we will return to San Miguel de Tucumán.
- Duration: 5hs.
- Level: 720m to 860m.
- It includes: Food/ Guide of Mountain Bike/ Transfers/ Mecanic of Bike/ Equipment (Helmets, gloves, bike).
Tucuman/ Tafi of the Valley/ Cienaga 2700m:
- Characteristics: Calchaquies Valley.
- Activities: Exit from San Miguel of Tucumán - Transfer to Calchaquies Valleys, Tafi of the Valley, by route 307 crossing reserve of tucumana forest the Sosa. We will arrive at the Valley of Tafi, we will organize there logistic of equipment of mountain Bike, Shelter and meals, soon we will ascend by a hill on foot during 2h; culminating this ascent accompanying the Bike to our side, we will roll by the valley of the Bog having appreciated the valley of tafi, the La Angotura lage, and the enchantment of the mountains that surrounded us during 3 hs until arriving at a mountain small school, allì we will visit the small school and we will organize the food. In afternoon we will visit positions of the valley and we will return by the valley during 2 hs approx to Tafi will be Valle very technician which needs a good handling the Bicycle. afternoon drink in Tafi of the Valley, Return to San Miguel of Tucumán.
- Duration: 10hs.
- Level: 1980m to 2700m.
- It includes: Food/ Guide of Mountain Bike/ Transfers/ Mecanic of Bike Equipment (helmet, gloves, bike).
Tucuman/ Tafi of the Valley/ Around Lakes 2700m:
- Characteristics: Valle Calchaquies.
- Activities: Exit from San Miguel de Tucuman - Transfer to Calchaquies Valleys, Tafi of the Valley, by route 307 crossing reserve of tucumana forest the Insipid one. We will arrive at the Valley of Tafi, we will organize there logistic of equipment of mountain Bike. We will begin to roll in the skirt of the hill of the Means or Pelao by footpaths and segundarios mountain ways, will cross rocks, rivers, and vadenes, will sight the valley of tafi and the dock the Narrowness, that will be to our side in the route, until culminating in the town of the Mollar. there we will make the Archaeological visit to the Menhires. Finalizing this visit we will return to Tafi of the Valley, where we will eat for lunch typical meals of the Argentine north. In afternoon We will visit the Archaeological reserve stock-market and We will return to San Miguel de Tucuman.
- Duration: 10 hs.
- Difficulty: A/ B
- Level: 1980m to 21000m.
- It includes: Snack/ Guide of Mountain Bike/ Transfers/ Mechanical of Bike/ Equipment (helmets, gloves, bike)/ Archaeological Reserves.
Also see tour packages in:
South America Argentina Outdoor: Land Rambler Bicycle Touring
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend