- Arrive Trivubhan International Airport in Kathmandu
- The guests will be met by Natraj Representative upon arrival and welcomed with flower garlands
- Transfer to the hotel
- Check in at the hotel
- Brief on program by our tour expert
- Rest of the time free
- Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Breakfast at the hotel. AM: Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Durbar Square and Swayambhunath Stupa.
- Kathmand Durbar Square: Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Durbar Square, with its old temples and palaces, epitomizes the religious and cultural life of the people. Here, the kings of Nepal are crowned and solemnized. Interesting things for visitors to see are Taleju temple, gigantic figure of Kalbhairav (the god of destruction), Basantapur Durbar, and Temple of Kumari (living goddess).
- Swayambhunath Stupa: The worlds most glorious Buddhist Chaityas built 2000 years ago situated on a hillock about 77 meter above the level of the Kathmandu valley. Visitors will also have a grand view of the valley from this spot.
PM: Sightseeing tour of Patan Durbar Square.
- Patan Durbar Square: The square boasts of many famous sites and unique architecture. Krishna Mandir in the Patan Durbar Square was built to honor an incarnation of Vishnu. Krishna was a favorite among the gopini (cowgirls). His temple is the best example of stone architecture in the World. Scenes from the Mahabharat, Asia's greatest mythological war, are carved on the temple's walls. The streets in the Patan Durbar Square area are home to traditional artists and sculptors. Many more temples dedicated to Ganesh (the elephant-headed god), Shiva, Narsingha, Taleju, and others are located at Patan Durbar Square. Return back to hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Breakfast at the hotel. AM: Sightseeing tour of Pashupatinath Temple and Boudhanath Stupa.
- Pashupatinath Temple: Sightseeing tour of Pashupatinath temple with golden roof and silver doors most sacred temple of Hindus.
- Boudhanath: Boudha is among the largest Stupas in south Asia. It has become the focal point of Buddhism in Nepal. The white mound looms thirty six meters overhead. The Stupa is located on the ancient trade route to China. Tibetan merchants rested and offered prayers here.
PM: Sightseeing tour of Bhaktapur Durbar Square.
- Bhaktapur Durbar Square: Today Bhaktapur is known as the open museum and a living heritage. Brick paved enclave of the old royal palace buildings dating back 13th to 14th centuries, artistic temples and exquisite artwork offers a picture of the grandeur of medieval Nepal. Bhaktapur will surprise visitors with its presentation of innumerable temples and other architectural showpieces - Nyatapola, Bhairavnath, Dattatreya, Pujari math with peacock window and many more. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Breakfast at the hotel. Depart for your further destination.
Also see tour packages in:
Asia Nepal Local Culture Cultural Journey
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend