Dolphin Tours in Mozambique
offered by supplier M16333 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 1
Group Size: 6
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 3168 South Africa Rand (ZAR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 3168 South Africa Rand (ZAR)
Over a decade ago a group of young holistically minded South Africans had the honor of meeting and interacting with the Dolphins of Ponta do Ouro.
Our Programs are structured, with dolphin behavior monitored prior to interactions in order to be non-invasive. Avoidance behavior results in us moving on within our study area to locate further pods. Eco-Tour participants receive a snorkeling course on day of arrival to ensure confidence in the water as well as an interesting and informative dolphin eco-swim briefing detailing our code of conduct and eco-swimming. Information on the dolphins and their complex behavior is covered to ensure one is prepared for the experience on all levels.
The kinds of interactions we have are solely dependent on the dolphin’s behavior which ranges from observing their natural daily routines to having an experience lasting anything up to 40 minutes. Remember we are visitors in the dolphin’s world and this has to be respected. All participants follow a no touch rule. Our dolphin boat launches from the protection of Ponta bay with experienced and passionate guides! Eco-swims are facilitated to safeguard the dolphins and offer in water assistance.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Accommodation in our Rustic Wooden Casitas on the beach at the Dolphin BeachCamp
- Nutritious and wholesome Brunches & Dinners prepared by our resident chefs (one night you enjoy a meal out in the village)
- Pre-booked daily dolphin interactions with our dedicated Team (water time daily +/- 120min)
- Snorkeling workshop and Swim Facilitation for young, weak, the elderly & handicapped
- Flotation devises, Water and dolphin safety
- Educational Dolphin Presentation with Full Code of Conduct and Briefings
- Return Border transfers
- DolphinCare-Africa Gift-pack for adults and Dolphin Kidz
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- % of Tour goes to DCA for research and conservation
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2007
Client Request Served: 22
Welcome to Mozambique, the land of smiles! We have Activities to offer everyone; Scuba dive, snorkeling, deep-sea fishing, Fly Fishing, Sunset Cruises, sailing, Dolphin Tours, Island Trip. We offer all types of accommodation: Camping, Self Catering, Bed & Breakfast, Fully Catered accommodation, and we tailor make...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Nature & Wildlife
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: