Day 1: Arrival to Bishkek, meeting at the airport with our representative person, flight from Bishkek to Osh, meeting at the airport and transfer to hotel. Accommodation at "Osh-Nuru" or "Pekin" hotels. Free time for rest and independent exploration.
Day 2: After breakfast transfer Osh – Achiktash Base Camp - The Edelweiss Valley (280km, 6-7 hours). Accommodation in tents.
Days 3 - 19: Climbing period to Mt Lenin.
Day 20: Transfer Achiktash Base Camp – Osh. Accommodation in "Osh-Nuru" or "Pekin" hotels.
Day 21: In the morning transfer to airport and flight Osh – Bishkek, meeting at the airport and transfer to guest-house. Free time.
Day 22: In the morning transfer to airport & departure.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Visa support & military border permit
- Ecological tax
- All transfers (in accordance with program)
- Domestic flights Bishkek – Osh – Bishkek
- Hotel accommodation
- Lunch on the way
- Full board in Base Camps (3600m & 4400m)
- Mess-tent with tables and chairs in Base Camp
- Consultations of experienced guide
- Interpreter’s service
- Medical aid (including complete set of oxygen equipment – mask, reducer, cylinder)
- Electric generator (220V) in BC and ABC for lighting and charging batteries.
- Cost of visa
- International flights
- Cost of rescue team support
- Personal climbing equipment
- High climbing tent
- Food away from base camps
- Alcoholic beverages.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: May 2007
M16473 has been working since 1989 at tourism market in Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and another Republics of Central Asia (Uzbekistan and Tajikistan) taking advantage of world's rich and vast cultural heritage. Out travel agency guiding principles are to be flexible and provide the best services to the demanding and...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Mountain Ranger
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: