This classic safari is for those who want an unsurpassed Tanzania wildlife experience. Travelers enjoy a Hemingway style full service tented safari, which makes use of private campsites, combined with a few nights of the safari in Lodges while the camp moves. Large canvas tents with wooden beds with mattresses are set up in before your arrival in camp. On arrival in camp you are greeted by your waiter with juice and depending on the weather hot or icy cool towels to wipe away dust. Cool beers await you at the dining tent or campfire. Excellent pre dinner bites are served before dinner and hot showers are ready about five minutes after you inform the tent steward. Delicious meals are served in the dinning tent. Clients can enjoy the sense of security and comfort of insect proof large walk in canvas safari tents, wooden beds (King size available on request) with mattresses, crisp cotton sheets and warm wool blankets. We use customizes 4 x 4 vehicles for maxim comfort and safety.
Explore Northern Tanzania with enthusiastic trained articulate guides who are determined to show Tanzania's animal and scenic wonders the best possible light. Many of Destination Africa Safaris guides have worked on long film projects with noted European wildlife filmmakers. Your guide knows how to set you in the best position to take superior photographs. They love to get off the beaten path and enjoy long days observing animals and birds. No mileages limits are imposed on the guides so they have the freedom to follow the game or visit a distant tribe. This Hemingway style safari is for those who want to have the privacy that these private campsites afford with a few nights in lodges in the colder higher elevations encountered on this trip.
Day 1: Arrival Arusha Accomodation. Mt. Village Lodge.
Day 2: Arusha – Tarangire – Luxury Camp
Day 3: Tarangire – Luxury Camp
Day 4: Tarangire - Lake Manyara - Gibb's Farm Lodge
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater - Accomodation Serena Lodge
Day 6: Ngorongoro Crater - Accomodation Serena Lodge
Day 7: Ngorongoro – Serengeti – Luxury Camp
Day 8: Serengeti – Luxury Camp
Day 9: Serengeti – Luxury Camp
Day 10: Serengeti – Luxury Camp
Day 11: Schedule fly Serengeti – Arusha –Lunch, day room, evening transfer to Kilimanjaro International Airport for your KLM Flight back home.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Accommodation as stipulated in the itinerary
- Transportation in 4x4 Land Cruiser with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography
- Services of an English-speaking driver guides
- Exclusive services of camp crew whilst in camp
- All meals on safari including mineral water, soft drinks
- Beer, wine for dinner at camp
- Acc. including wooden beds with mattresses, some furnishings, private showers and toilets (Requests can be made for King-size beds while In the Camp)
- Mess tent
- National Park entry fees
- Camping fees
- One night accommodation at Gibbs Farm
- Two nights accommodation at Ngorongoro Serena Lodge
- Flying Doctors Insurance cover
- Any transfer not mentioned above
- Any international plane fare
- Drinks while in the lodge
- Laundry wile in the lodge
- Portage Fees
- Telephone calls while in the lodge
- Tips to driver or staff
- All extra activities offered by the lodges
- Any service not mentioned above
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: May 2007
Client Request Served: 2
Our company has distinguished itself from the crowd for its commitment to excellent services and innovative presentations of products void of stereotypical package tours. Our safaris are conducted with optimum care to our customer’s most cherished reward, a truly memorable experience. Equipped with some of the best...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Nature & Wildlife
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: