- Fort Kochi. The most developed tourist center of Kerala. It has a long history, and its heritage buildings and sites are well preserved.
- Munnar. Is one of the best mountain locations for spectacular scenery and trekking. It is one of the highest towns in Kerala, with views of the nearby Anaimudi, the highest peak in the Western Ghats (2695 m).
- Thekkady - best location to see wildlife in the Western Ghat mountains. It is located in the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary and Tiger Reserve.
- Kerala. It has an extensive network of backwaters, streams, and sea inlets, all fed by many rivers coming down from the Western Ghats.
- A stay on a houseboat is one of the unique parts of any holiday in Kerala. These are well equipped, with kitchens, dining facilities, and air-conditioned bedrooms.
- Kovalam. Is 16 km South of Trivandrum, and about 120 km North of Point Comarin, the Southern point of India.
Also see tour packages in:
Asia India Local Culture Cultural Journey