The Manatee Amazon Explorer floating hotel offers you excellent facilities to enjoy the most of the Ecuadorian jungle. M/V Santa Cruz and the comfort it affords gives you a most rewarding chance to explore unique environs at the pace of your choice, supported by knowledgeable guidance and enjoyable company. The natural wonders of Galapagos within your reach in a most delightful way. M/V Santa Cruz, an opportunity to observe, experience, explore, learn all about the rugged beauty of the Galapagos in a most comfortable and enchanting option.
Day 1: Sunday Transfer from airport to hotel in Quito. Hotel Dan Carlton + Buffet Breakfast in Quito (Standard room)
Days 2/5: Monday-Thursday Transfer from hotel to airport in Quito. Amazon, Manatee 4D/3N. Rate for non operating day. Transfer from airport to hotel in Quito. Hotel Dan Carlton + Buffet Breakfast in Quito (Standard room).
Days 5/8: Friday-Monday M/V Santa Cruz 4D/3N. Hotel Dan Carlton + Buffet Breakfast in Quito (Standard room).
Day 9: Tuesday Transfer from hotel to airport in Quito.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- All rates are effective until December 2007.
- On any Amazon Program a $ 150 deposit per passenger is needed for us to confirm any reservation.
- If cancellation is received between 0-30 days before our services are due to begin, full cruise price will be forfeited.
- Airfares and taxes are subject to changes without prior notice.
- Full payment should be received more than 30 days prior the arrival date.
- Our hotel rates include services and governmental taxes.
- All services are on sharing basis.
- Rates are based on a 4 stars hotel in Quito. Supplement for a five star hotel is as follow (prices are p/p):
Hilton Colon: $66,00 (double occ.), $135,00 (single occ.)
J.W. Marriot: $132,00 (double occ.), $225,00 (single occ.)
- Rates are based on upper deck cabins, ask for higher standard cabins.
Price does not include:
- Airfare Quito-Coca-Quito
- International Airport Tax (departing from Quito)
- Entrance Fee to Paque Nacional Yasuní
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2007
M16668 was founded in 1953 and is Ecuador’s leading Travel Corporation with its own ground and Galápagos cruise-expedition operation. Expanding over 50 years, the history of M16668 is full of passion, inspiration, courage and success, with an extraordinary team of a highly professional staff led by a group of...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Nature & Wildlife
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: