This spectacular floating hotel offers you excellent facilities to enjoy the most of the Ecuadorian jungle. This program allows guests to have a comprehensive, close-up contact with the locals, a working dairy farm, visit plantations, admire the handicrafts, try the local flavors and ride atop the three Chiva Express vehicles in an exhilarating Rail & Road experience from the Andes down to the Coast, past the famous Devil’s Nose switchbacks, with overnight in Riobamba, at the foot of imposing Chimborazo volcano. Upon arrival to Guayaquil, guests can take the flight back to Quito that same evening.
Day 1: Sunday - Transfer from airport to hotel in Quito. Hotel Dan Carlton + Buffet Breakfast in Quito (Standard room).
Days 2/6: Monday-Friday - Transfer from hotel to airport in Quito. Amazon, Manatee 5D/4N. Transfer from airport to hotel in Quito. Hotel Dan Carlton + Buffet Breakfast in Quito (Standard room)
Day 7: Saturday-Sunday - Chiva Express Quito/Riobamba/Guayaquil. Hotel Oro Verde + Buffet Breakfast in Guayaquil (Standard room).
Day 8: Monday - Transfer from hotel to airport in Guayaquil.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- All rates are effective until December 2007
- On any Amazon Program a $ 150 deposit per passenger is needed for us to confirm any reservation
- If cancellation is received between 0-30 days before our services are due to begin, full cruise price will be forfeited.
- Airfares and taxes are subject to changes without prior notice.
= Full payment should be received more than 30 days prior the arrival date.
- Our hotel rates include services and governmental taxes.
- All services are on sharing basis.
- Rates are based on a 4 stars hotel in Quito. Supplement for a five star hotel is as follow (prices are per person):
- Hilton Colón: $44,00 (double occ.), $90,00 (single occ.)
- J.W. Marriot: $88,00 (double occ.), $150,00 (single occ.)
- Airfare Quito-Coca-Quito
- International Airport Tax (departing from Guayaquil)
- Entrance Fee to Paque Nacional Yasuní
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2007
Client Request Served: 3
M16668 was founded in 1953 and is Ecuador’s leading Travel Corporation with its own ground and Galápagos cruise-expedition operation. Expanding over 50 years, the history of M16668 is full of passion, inspiration, courage and success, with an extraordinary team of a highly professional staff led by a group of...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Nature & Wildlife
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: