Otavalo is South America’s most famous Indian fair. Here Otavaleños barter in silence, in marked contrast to the raucous noise of other markets. Lunch is at one of the charming country inns or haciendas. This one day trip departs from Quito, the capital of Ecuador, to the Cotopaxi National Park on an excursion along the Avenue of the Volcanoes with spectacular views of the Andes Mountains. Enjoy the ecosystems of the park's windswept moors and lunch at a cozy restaurant up high. On the way back, ‘ride the roof’ of Metropolitan's Chiva Express. Sacha Lodge, constructed with traditional materials and nestles from the surroundings.
Day 1: Friday - Transfer from airport to hotel in Quito. Hotel Dan Carlton + Buffet Breakfast in Quito (Standard room).
Day 2: Saturday - Otavalo Handcraft Tour & Lunch at Typical Restaurant. Hotel Dan Carlton + Buffet Breakfast in Quito (Standard room).
Day 3: Sunday - Cotopaxi National Park by rail "Chiva Express". Hotel Dan Carlton + Buffet Breakfast in Quito (Standard room).
Days 4/8: Monday-Friday - Transfer from hotel to airport in Quito. Amazon, Sacha 5D/4N. Transfer from airport to hotel in Quito. Hotel Dan Carlton + Buffet Breakfast in Quito (Standard room).
Day 9: Saturday - Transfer from hotel to airport in Quito.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- All rates are effective until December 2007
- On any Amazon Program a $ 150 deposit per passenger is needed for us to confirm any reservation
- If cancellation is received between 0-30 days before our services are due to begin, full cruise price will be forfeited.
- Airfares and taxes are subject to changes without prior notice.
- Full payment should be received more than 30 days prior the arrival date.
- Our hotel rates include services and governmental taxes.
= All services are on sharing basis.
- Rates are based on a 4 stars hotel in Quito. Supplement for a five star hotel is as follow (prices are per person):
- Hilton Colon: $88,00 (double occ.), $180,00 (single occ.)
- J.W. Marriot: $176,00 (double occ.), $300,00 (single occ.)
- Airfare Quito-Coca-Quito
- International Airport Tax (departing from Quito)
- Entrance Fee to Paque Nacional Yasuní
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2007
Client Request Served: 3
M16668 was founded in 1953 and is Ecuador’s leading Travel Corporation with its own ground and Galápagos cruise-expedition operation. Expanding over 50 years, the history of M16668 is full of passion, inspiration, courage and success, with an extraordinary team of a highly professional staff led by a group of...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Nature & Wildlife
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: