The visit, includes the main tour attractions of the Port of Guayaquil, the heart of the business district of the city, the Centennial Park that honors the heroes of Guayaquil’s independence. The Plaza of the Administration and the striking Government and Municipal Buildings, the Moorish Clock Tower, the monument to Sucre and Bolívar Park, with an equestrian statue of South America’s liberator, Simon Bolívar. In our expedition plan, exploring the islands’ grandeur will be topped by spending time on the beautiful island of Santa Cruz.
Day 1: Wednesday - Transfer from airport to hotel in Guayaquil. Hotel Oro Verde + Buffet Breakfast in Guayaquil (Standard room),
Day 2: Thursday - Scenic Tour of Guayaquil (3 hours). Hotel Oro Verde + Buffet Breakfast in Guayaquil (Standard room).
Days 3/8: Friday-Wednesday - Darwin's Footsteps 6D/5N. Transfer from airport to hotel in Guayaquil. Hotel Oro Verde + Buffet Breakfast in Guayaquil (Standard room).
Day 9: Thursday - Transfer from hotel to airport in Guayaquil
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- All rates are effective until December 2007
- On Galapagos a $ 150 deposit per passenger is needed for us to confirm the reservations
- If cancellation is received between 0-60 days before our services are due to begin, full cruise price will be forfeited.
- Airfares and taxes are subject to changes without prior notice.
- Full payment should be received more than 60 days prior the arrival date.
- Our hotel rates include services and governmental taxes.
- All services are on sharing basis.
- Rates are based on upper deck cabins, ask for higher standard cabins.
Tour does not include:
- Airfare Guayaquil-Galapagos-Guayaquil
- Galapagos National Park Fee
- International Airport Tax (departing from Guayaquil)
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2007
Client Request Served: 3
M16668 was founded in 1953 and is Ecuador’s leading Travel Corporation with its own ground and Galápagos cruise-expedition operation. Expanding over 50 years, the history of M16668 is full of passion, inspiration, courage and success, with an extraordinary team of a highly professional staff led by a group of...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Nature & Wildlife
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: