Day 1: Buenos Aires. Arrive to Buenos Aires and transfer to hotel. Overnight: Americas Tower Hotel/Sofitel Buenos Aires.
Day 2: Buenos Aires. Morning city tour includes the Obelisco, the famous squares Plaza de Mayo, San Martin, Alvear and Plaza del Congreso, avenues Corrientes, De Mayo, and 9 de Julio. Also visit Lezama Park, 3 de Febrero, Ecological Reserve and the commercial and financial districts. Afternoon free. Includes: (B).
Day 3: Buenos Aires. After breakfast, a day at leisure. This evening, dinner and tango show in a traditional "tangueria". Includes: (B), (D).
Day 4: Buenos Aires. Today you may take an optional tour to the Argentine Pampas to experience typical ranch life. Includes: (B).
Day 5: Departure. Transfer to the airport for international flight.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Transfers and tours by air-conditioned coach or private car and driver
- Special dinners with/without show and lunches for full-day excursions as per itinerary
- English-speaking guide service
- Hotel accommodations on double-occupancy basis with single-supplement option
- All hotel taxes and service charges.
- Excess baggage claims
- Drinks and liquor extra to meals
- Airport taxes
- All items of a personal nature
- Tips to drivers and guides
- Visa fees.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2007
Client Request Served: 9
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF PACIFIC HOLIDAYS, a leader in group and independent travel to Asia, the South Pacific and Latin America. In our fifteen years as a tour operator, we’ve developed expertise in travel planning that is unsurpassed.
A wealth of resources enable M16937 to exceed your expectations for...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: