Day 1: Krakow:
- Flight to Krakow
- Transfer to 3-star hotel. Accommodation in a twin/double room on B&B basis for 2 nights.
Day 2: Krakow:
- A private escorted tour of the Old Town of Krakow (4 hours of sightseeing - The Town Hall, St.Mary's Church, city walls, city gates, Wawel Castle)
- A break for lunch
- A visit to a Jewish District called "Kazimierz".
Day 3: Zakopane:
- Check out and private transfer Via Kalwaria Zebrzydowska (a short visit to the pilgrimage trail) and Via Babia Gora (wonderful National Park) to Zakopane in Tatry Mountains
- Accommodation in a 3-star Gueshouse/Hotel in a twin/double room on B&B basis for 5 nights.
Day 4: Zakopane:
- A walking day-tour of the Tatry Mountains with our local guide ("Bialy Potok's Valley", "Sarnia Skala", "Strazyska Valley")
- A table reservation in a local : "highlanders' style" restaurant.
Day 4: Slovakian Tatry Mountains:
- A wonderful day trip to Slovakian Tatry Mountains with our local guide("Tatrzanska Lomnica", "Stary Smokovec", "Strbske Pleso" - the biggest lake of the Tatry Mountains)
- Return to Zakopane/Poland Via Orava (wonderful Orava castle) and Via Chocholow Village (a very traditional wooden architecture).
Day 5: Nowy Sacz: A half day trip to the ethnographic heritage park in Nowy Sacz.
Day 6: Zakopane: Time free for leisure.
Day 7: Pieniny National Park: Sightseeing at the Gothic Niedzica Castle, followed by rafting on the Dunajec River which will return you to your resort of Zakopane. Enjoy views you can only have from being on the river!
Day 8: Zakopane-Krakow:
- Check out and private transfer to Krakow airport
- Return flight home.
Price Details: The Total cost of the package is £850.00 GBP (per person) based on 2 people.
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Poland Slovakia Local Culture Cultural Journey Mountain/Rock Climbing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend