Situation: Near the city of Coca (Yasuni protected park)
Nights: Cabin, at an Indigenous Quichua family's and/or in tent.
According to regions, lodges and camps, you can do these activities:
- Walk in the forest to observe flora
- Ride in dugout canoe
- Visit of a house or an indigenous community
- Use of blowpipe
- Gold washing
- Nocturnal walk to look for caïmans
- Tour of an animals refugee
- Piranhas fishing
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 4 days and 3 nights: USD 280/person
- 5 days and 4 nights: USD 360/person.
- Full board
- Refreshers in the treks and nights in lodge, Flotel, Indigenous cabins or tents
- River transfers (in canoe or with boat) and from the airport to the primary forest
- Local or indigenous guide
- Transport to Misahualli (7h by bus) and flight tickets to and from Quito to Lago Agrio or Coca (USD 126/person)
- Entrances to the parks USD 20/pers
- Others drinks
- Personal camping equipment for Ecotreks
- Other services not mentioned.
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2007
Client Request Served: 1
M17149 is an Incoming Tour Operator and IATA Travel Agency for 14 years. Its manager, Dominique OLIVARES, is a connoisseur of Ecuador, Galapagos and South America. Its staff is formed by professional, competent English and French speaking employees and specialized guides, ambassadors of Ecuador and Peru.
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Nature & Wildlife
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: