- 9.00 a.m. Departure from Florence (On request pick-up in Siena at around 10.00 am)
- 11.00 a.m. Arrival at Montalcino and visit to the winery Tenuta Le Potazzine, where you can meet the wine grower who will show you the techniques of viticulture. Wine tasting.
- 01.00 p.m. Light lunch at the local restaurant or in a winery.
- 02.45 p.m. Driving along the hills where you can see the different type of vineyard.
- 03.30 p.m. Visit to the winery Fanti Tenute San Filippo, where you can visit the cellar and in the end you have a wine tasting.
- 04.30 p.m. Return to Florence at approx. 6 p.m.
Note: Wineries are only suggested, and may be substituted at anytime based on group size and tasting room availability.
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Italy Local Culture Food & Wine
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend