- Visit Christchurch where Harry Potter was filmed
- Visit to Warwick Castle - the greatest medieval site in Britain, Shakespeares Birthplace Museum in beautiful Stratford-upon-Avon.
- Lunch stop at 15th century inn followed by a drive through the Cotswolds (food/drink not included)
- Soak up the atmosphere at Oxford and hear about life in the university town.
- Travel through England's most beautiful countryside the Cotswolds.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Price Includes all entrances.
Price Excludes lunch.
Joined InfoHub: Dec 2007
Client Request Served: 8
At M17447, we believe that it's the little things that make the difference between a good day out and a perfect one. Which is why we always do that little bit extra to ensure your day is special. With exclusive Champagne receptions, private viewings of top heritage sites, and professional guides who will bring...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: