- Pick up and drop off in Queenstown on either side of the cycling holiday
- Provision and fit of front-suspension mountain bike, helmet and waterproof panniers
- Transfer to the start of the Rail Trail in Clyde
- Comfortable accommodation in heritage properties in Ranfurly, art deco center of the Rail Trail
- Personalized transport to and from the Rail Trail each day
- Transfer and care of all luggage during biking adventure
- Optional sight-seeing activities
- Booking and transport to iconic Central Otago eateries each evening
- Continental breakfast and afternoon tea each day.
Off The Rails will pick you up from your Queenstown hotel after breakfast and drive you through the renowned vineyards of Gibbston Valley and the luscious orchards of Cromwell. At the start of the Rail Trail in Clyde, our driver will fit your bikes, helmets and panniers and arrange to meet you for lunch in Chatto Creek.
At the end of the day's cycling, our driver will take the bikes off your hands for the night and take you to Ranfurly, where our host will be waiting to show you round your accommodation. This will be your home away from home for the next few nights - a base in which to unpack and relax after the day's adventures.
Some of the sight-seeing options to further explore the culture and history of Central Otago include: Hayes Engineering Works, Macraes Gold Mine, Curling in Naseby, St. Bathans historic gold-mining village, 4WD cross country to Danseys Pass Inn.
Also see tour packages in:
Australia and Oceania New Zealand Outdoor: Land Rambler Bicycle Touring
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend