After a brief (and often entertaining) safety induction, we commence our tour with a scenic canal cruise through the Nerang River. Gaze at the amazing architecture as our knowledgeable crew point out the spectacular homes of the rich and famous. Your cruise continues past South Stradbroke Island to the nearby waters of the Australian Whale Sanctuary. Be prepared to encounter Humpback Whales, Bottlenose Dolphins, giant Loggerhead Turtles, Killer Whales and various Sea Birds.
Our crew, with a combined whale watching experience of 15 years and is dedicated to providing you with the closest whale encounters possible. Our vessels are purpose built and specifically selected for whale watching. They are modern, large and spacious with whale-friendly design features. This provides our guests with the ultimate un-crowded whale watching experience.
- 100% daily record sighting in all previous seasons
- River/Canal cruise past the homes of the rich and famous & magnificent architecture
- Tea, coffee, cakes and biscuits included
- Guaranteed rail-side positions for those perfect photos
- Only whale watch cruise to depart from central Surfers Paradise ~ walking distance from most hotels
- Unique commentary from our marine naturalist
- Fast cruise speed catamaran with 3 viewing decks
- Small groups limited to 42 passengers
- Regular sightings of Dolphins, Eagles, Sea Gulls and Turtles
Note: If you are concerned about motion sickness, please speak to your pharmacist about preventatives.
- Adult: $85
Also see tour packages in:
Australia and Oceania Australia Nature & Wildlife
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend