Guaranteed departures: Everyday at 12:30 from Reykjavik and 14:00 from Drumbó base camp. Available from the 1st of June to the 1st of September. Check out our river rafting base camp Drumbó! Inside our cozy countryside boathouse we have the famous DrumBar restaurant.
- Pick-up from Reykjavik available at 12:30.
- Distance from Reykjavik: 100 km.
- Duration of trip: 3/7 hours.
- Available: May to September (depending on weather).
- Minimum: 4 persons.
- Maximum: 220 persons.
- Age limit: 12 years.
- Bring with you: a warm sweater, bathing suit, change of clothing and a towel.
- No knowledge of the sport required.
All rafting trips are undertaken on the responsibility of its participants. Arctic Adventures does not assume any responsibility for accidents which are caused by its customers or can be traced to their own actions. Participants have to sign a waiver before undertaking all trips stating that they realize that all outdoor activities carry an inherit risk.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Iceland Outdoor: Water Drifter Canoeing/Kayaking/Rafting
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend