The safety line will make sure that even though you lose your grip you will not fall to the ground. As we drive back to Reykjavik we will stop at the beautiful Skógafoss waterfall. On this trip you get to see and do what most of the population will only dream about and very few ever try. Why not be adventurous and explore the amazing crawling glacier? Guaranteed departures on Saturdays at 8:30am from the 10th of June – 1st of September.
- Distance from Reykjavik: 150 km.
- Duration of trip: approx 4/9 hours.
- Available: All year (depending on weather).
- Minimum: 4 persons.
- Maximum: 20 persons.
- Age limit: 14 years.
- Bring with you: Warm outdoor clothing, waterproof jacket and pants, head wear and gloves.
- Good hiking shoes are recommended!
- No knowledge of the sport required.
All glacial trips are undertaken on the responsibility of its participants. Arctic Adventures does not assume any responsibility for accidents which are caused by its customers or can be traced to there own actions. Participants have to sign a waiver before undertaking all trips stating that they realize that all outdoor activities carry an inherit risk.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Iceland Outdoor: Mountain Ranger Glacier Tours Ice Climbing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend