Classic departure program with 12 skiers and 3 guides per group per week, with a total of 22 hrs of flying time. All Valleys and locations can be easily accessed from our lodge, in most trips we operate at least on 3 of the different locations offered below, so be aware that no matter what week you sign up for, you will get to ski at least or most likely on 3 of these places. This is a big plus, where you are not just skiing in one place for the entire week.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Professional UIAGM/IFMGA certified Heli-Ski Guides
- 6 full days of Heli-Skiing/Heli-Snowboarding
- Private Helicopter: 22 hours of flying time. Additional Flying time: €1,800 an hour per Group.
- 7 nights lodging, breakfast, daily heli-picnic, and dinners included.
- Ground transportation, including airport pick-up and drop off.
- Safety equipment, transceiver, probe, shovel, and backpack.
- Powder Skis and/or Snowboard equipment.
- Small groups (4:1 guide ratio for our Eccuriel AS 350-B3).
- Group size based on 12 skiers/snowboarders per week.
- Extra hours at €1,800 euro per hour per group.
- Personal items and services and expenses incurred in the case of an evacuation or rescue.
- Single Supplement fee.
- Additional flying time is €1,800/hr per group.
- Please read our terms and conditions along with our refund policy.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2008
M18238 Heli-Ski Guides is today South Americas's premier helicopter skiing operation, located in the heart of the Central Andes of Chile. After 4 seasons of successful operation, we proudly continue to offer excellence in heli-skiing deep in the enchanting and rugged Andes Mountain Range of southern South America....
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Mountain Ranger
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: