Day 1: Extensive Blue Mountains scenic flight. We start the day by flying over the stunning Blue Mountains world heritage wilderness. So much of this region can really only be appreciated from the air. Cloud permitting, this low level flight takes in the Three Sisters and some of the area’s most spectacular gorges.
Day 2: Explore a working sheep and cattle station. Our first landing is at fabulous Middlebrook Station, a beautiful 11,000 acre family owned working property. Be welcomed as guests by the station owners to experience day-to-day life on a typical Australian sheep and cattle station. See first hand some of Australia’s unique wildlife, enjoy a homemade morning tea in the bush and a gourmet BBQ lunch in the homestead garden.
Day 3: Visit the famous Hunter Valley vineyards. Our second landing is in the heart of the Hunter Valley wine country where you will have the opportunity to sample some of the many fine wines of this picturesque region.
Day 4: Coastline and Sydney beaches scenic flight. The day is not over yet! We re-board our aircraft for an extraordinarily scenic journey back to Sydney following the beautiful coastline, Sydney’s famous Northern Beaches and of course the sparkling harbor as the city lights appear.
- The flight is conducted in a fixed-wing, twin-engine aircraft and flown by an experienced and professional commercial pilot
- Every passenger enjoys a window seat so you wont miss any of the stunning scenery, and you will have a head set to join in the pilot’s commentary.
- All flights operate with a minimum of 2 people and maximum of 9 (more passengers possible on charter basis).
- Singles are welcome on flights that are already running - contact us for availability.
- No minimum age. Infants (0-2yrs) are free of charge when traveling on their parents’ lap.
Also see tour packages in:
Australia and Oceania Australia Outdoor: Sky Eagle Flightseeing Cultural Journey