Day 1, 25th of September, Thursday:
- Departure from Bilbao.
- Bilbao: Visit to the Guggenheim Museum to enjoy the Excellency of this vast piece of art by Frank Gehry.
- Transfer to Rioja.
- Check in Hotel **** Los Agustinos.
- Presentation of the tour and wine tasting with appetizers.
Day 2, 26th of September, Friday: Riojan experience. Harvest time.
- Visit to Winery Lopez Heredia in Haro. Founded in 1877, this winery is one of the historical wineries in Rioja.
- Visit to Winery Roda in Haro. Although the founding of Roda goes back to 1987, being completed in three separate phases.
- Lunch and visit to Vivanco Wine Culture Museum. The remarkable building includes five exhibition rooms, the Foundation’s Documentation Centre, Conference Hall, Wine Tasting room for courses, Restaurant, Café and Shop.
Day 3, 27th of September, Saturday:
- Visit to Winery Marqués de Riscal in Elciego. The Marqués de Riscal City of Wine came out a winner after receiving the Special Jury Prize and the award in the “Architecture, Parks and Gardens” category of the “Best of” Wine Tourism Bilbao-Rioja awards.
- Visit and luch at Winery Baigorri. The architecture has been introduced subtly into the landscape and adapted to the existing topography.
- Visit Winery Carlos San Pedro Perez de Viñaspre in Laguardia. This is a small artisan winery in Laguardia.
- Visit the medieval town of Laguardia
- Transfer to Logroño
- Check in Hotel Portales **** in Logroño
Day 4, 28th of September, Sunday:
- Free Visit Wurth Museum.
Note: Price per person in double room tax included: 799 euro per person (approx. 630 GBP).
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Spain Local Culture Food & Wine
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend