The Canal du Midi the thread for this trip. Riding on the towpath's canal, you start your itinerary in the Lauragais, you visit Carcassonne, you cross the Corbières and you end up on the Mediterranean Sea. Thanks to the huge work financed by Paul Riquet, you visit a wide diversity of landscape and of architectural heritage. At last but not the least, you can taste local delectable food and wines. This tour can be organized from the Mediterranean Sea to Carcassonne.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- The accommodation 5 nights
- The breakfasts and dinners
- The packed lunches
- The road book and the maps
- the transfer of your luggage
- the bike rental
- Personal welcome
- The service of a guide
- The comprehensive and cancellation insurance
- delivery and collection of the bikes before and after your trip.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2008
Our company is a major place for ecotourism, outdoor activities, wine tours and nice restaurants. We can organize your holidays to hike in the Cévennes, ride on the Larzac plateau or visit the Cathare Chateaus. So you can:
* practice your favorite activity
* taste our gastronomy and wines
* visit the cultural...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: