A professional knowledgeable English speaking guide will lead you on safari. Your guide will explain the secrets of the African bush on early morning and late afternoon activities and is happy to address any questions you may have. You will have time to relax and absorb the magnificent wilderness atmosphere of your secluded private bush camp. This safari is aimed at the discerning guest who prefers to travel in style while not losing the ‘real Africa’ experience.
Group size is kept small to ensure personalized attention and utmost comfort. A maximum of 30 guests can be accommodated without compromising the exclusivity and comfort of the safari, an ideal incentive or Company group offer.
The entire safari is guided and hosted by a professional guide, who shares his in-depth knowledge to present a seamless safari experience. The standard of guiding is extremely high; their philosophy is to help you experience the bush in addition to viewing wildlife. Your time is your own, we encourage you to use it as you wish, we have a flexible itinerary allowing you to decide how we spend your time, freedom, flexibility, style and comfort awaits you.
- You are welcomed at Maun International Airport at around 13h00 by a Wild Lifestyles representative for a 14h00 departure on your exclusive light aircraft charter flight.
- Enjoy a 30 minute scenic transfer flight over the Okavango Delta taking in the vast expanses of this pristine area, landing later at the bush airstrip deep in the Moremi.
- Upon arrival at the bush airstrip you will be met by your professional guide.
- A game drive transfer takes you to your new “home from home” luxury mobile tented camp.
- After a warm welcome and introduction to your exclusive safari team and orientation of your surroundings and camp, and a brief “safety instruction” a refreshing shower awaits you.
- Later the afternoon we enjoy a wonderful sunset game drive with “sundowners” being offered at the local watering hole whilst observing the wildlife.
- After a delicious three-course dinner, you enjoy the sounds of the African night to retire at your free will.
- Awaken early to the smell of freshly brewed coffee then onto a scrumptious breakfast.
- Enjoy an early morning game drive uncovering the secrets of this wilderness area. After your game drive you return to camp for an excellent lunch and then relax around our “bush library” for a while enjoying the shade and escaping the mid-day heat.
- After enjoying afternoon refreshments a collective decision is made to either go on a game walk or enjoy an evening game drive.
- Arrive back to warm showers and an evening dinner around the camp fire, spend the rest of the evening sharing stories around the fire.
- An early morning departure from camp by road to Xakanaxa boat station enjoying a scenic game viewing experience whilst traversing the Moremi game reserve. (Approximately a 3 hour road transfer).
- A full days boating activity is on offer within the Okavango Delta with a delicious picnic lunch provided and safe swimming in a well chosen picnic spot within paradise.
- Coffee, teas, biscuits, snacks and fruit and refreshments are on offer throughout the day whilst cruising around the Delta.
- Embark on a full days boating activity within the heart of the Okavango waterway. Spacious aluminum motor boats used, allowing for great photo opportunities and game viewing.
- Your guide will stop the boat for a few hours to provide a hearty picnic lunch of freshly baked rolls, cold meats, pasta salads, spicy pies, cheese board and fresh fruit for the ravishing group.
- A walk on one of the Islands (time permitting) to view the various species of water antelope, with the possible sighting of the elusive Sitatunga. Red Lechwe can also be sighted in this area.
- It is highly likely that elephant can be seen cooling themselves off and bathing in the waterways.
- A visit to the heronry, where one can view the many breeds of aquatic bird life, which should be nesting.
- Return to camp around sunset to prepare for dinner with light entertainment around the camp fire, close the evening by enjoying the flowing conversation of the group.
- Awaken early to the smell of freshly brewed coffee then onto breakfast.
- Enjoy the morning game drive or walk exploring some of the “hidden” animal haunts only know to Wild Lifestyles.
- Afterwards return to camp for a light lunch and relax around our “bush library” enjoying the shade and escaping the mid-day heat.
- After afternoon tea an evening game drive is undertaken broken only for sunset drinks at the local hippo pool, return in the dark after “spotting” the evening critters on the way home.
- Arrive back to warm showers and an evening gala dinner under the stars, spend the evening reminiscing with others the experiences shared over the last few days, retire to bed when the time suits you.
- After breakfast prepare for your game drive and departure back to Maun.
- After a sad farewell to the safari team we depart for a game drive transfer to the bush airstrip where you are met by your private charter pilot for your return flight to Maun.
- Once again enjoy your bit of Africa as you fly over the area which you were part of for the last 4 days, taking-in the last few moments before your return to civilization.
- Arrive in Maun, in time to connect with your scheduled flight back to your destination.
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Botswana Nature & Wildlife Wildlife Viewing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend