Nosy Be means "big island" in the Malagasy language. The island was called Assada during the early colonial era of the seventeenth century.
- Return Airfare ex Johannesburg via Antananarivo to Nosy Be
- All Airport transfers
- 6 nights on board the Dhow Safari
- Full Board Included
- 1 night accommodation in Antananarivo
- Breakfast Included.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- It is a Cash Discounted rate and is subject to change and availability at any time.
- The rate also excludes airport taxes of approximately R1800.00 per person.
About This Supplier
||Location: South Africa
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2008
M18571 began as a dream! Our dream was probably similar to yours is right now. To visit exotic locations, to explore, to experience, to taste and to enjoy the beaches, the food, the people and the oceans of the world. We created and we're living our dream, and in doing so we have assisted thousands of our friends...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: