Highlights of these coastal trips may include:
* Exploring the Cavalli Islands conservation reserve.
* Visiting an historic whaling station (mid 1800's) in Whangamumu Harbour.
* Introductory kayak surfing on the gentle sandy beaches of Mimiwhangata or Northern Takou Bay.
* Whangaroa Harbour, with its unique rock formations and sea caves at its entrance.
Novice kayakers with a sense of adventure, good level of physical fitness and a desire to learn ocean "kayak seamanship" skills will find these trips very rewarding and at an appropriate level of challenge. Experienced paddlers will be able to further their kayaking skills in the many areas of expertise required for exposed coastal paddling.
* December 17 - 22
* January 17 - 22
* February 20 - 25.
* Cancellation Policy: Customers cancelling more than 30 days in advance of the tour start date will forfeit $100 of their deposit, and within 30 - 15 days all of their $200 deposit. Cancellations within 15 days to 24 hours will forfeit half the cost of the tour. There will be no refund for a cancellation within 24 hours prior to the start of the tour. However, all efforts will be made to join up a late arrival with the group at the customer's expense.
Also see tour packages in:
Australia and Oceania New Zealand Outdoor: Water Drifter Canoeing/Kayaking/Rafting
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend