Discover the Amazon Rainforest - the largest tropical Rainforest on Earth. You will be awed by the grandeur, beauty and diversity of the Amazon Rainforest and captivated by its wild wonder. Enjoy canoe rides, jungle trekking, piranha fishing, alligator spotting, jungle survival courses, folkloric shows, bird watching, visit dwellings of aborigines, and encounter thousands of species of animals, trees, mammals, fish and birds on your Amazon Jungle expedition. Learn medicinal secrets of indigenous tribes of the Amazon Rainforest, watch monkeys swing through branches, marvel at massive lily-pads, canoe through the waters of the Amazon, capture dazzling sunsets, and fall asleep in your treetop canopy hypnotized by the natural hum of the Amazon jungle.
Embedded in the Amazon Forest, the city of Manaus impresses with its natural resources, ecological parks, exuberant nature, wonderful restaurants and bars, busy port, exciting nightlife, diverse shopping, beautiful museums and palaces, and myriad of cultural attractions, such as Teatro Amazonas, an opera house built in 1896, Municipal Market, Rio Negro Palace, CIGS Zoo, and Meeting of the Waters where the Rio Negro merges with Rio Solimões without mixing for 5 miles. Visit the city’s shops, restaurants, and historic marketplaces like Mercado Adolpho Lisboa. Explore river banks and "igarapes", canoe in placid lakes, play on Ponta Negra Beach, trek through the lush forest, and dance at Boi Manaus, a celebration of Brazilian culture and Boi-Bumbá music.
- 3 Nights and 4 Days at Ariau Amazon Towers in Amazon Rainforest
- Amazon Jungle Tours Include: Jungle Trekking, Alligator Spotting, Piranha Fishing, Scenic Canoe Rides, Leisure and Cultural Activities in the Amazon, 2 Nights and 3 days in Tropical 5-Star Manaus Hotel, Breakfast in Manaus, Half Day City Tour To: Municipal Market, Manaus Opera House, Indian Museum, Amazon Palace of Justice and Sightseeing Activities in Manaus.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Transfers from Manaus airport to Ariau (roundtrip)
- Breakfast in Tropical Manaus
- Prices are calculated based on standard double rooms
- Additional room upgrades, tours and activities are available upon request in Ariau and Manaus.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2008
Our eco-friendly hotel was built in 1987 by Dr. Francisco Ritta Bernardino under the inspiration of oceanographer Jacques Cousteau. Enlightened by Cousteau’s quest to protect the Amazon Jungle, Dr. Ritta built an eco-aware resort that would preserve the fragility of this magical forest. Cousteau's declarations...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Nature & Wildlife
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: