Come and experience for yourself why the Cape Peninsula with its spectacular coastline is renowned as being one of the most popular attractions worldwide!
Experience with us:
- Clifton and Camps Bay Beaches
- Drive pass the Twelve Apostles and Llandudno
- Hout Bay
- Chapmans Peak (scenic drive)
- Ostrich Viewing
- Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
- Cape Point
- Boulders Penguin Colony ( see the African penguins )
- Simon's Town
- Muizenberg (surfer's paradise).
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- R600.00 per person includes entrances to Cape of Good Hope and penguins.
- R1800.00 is a private tour excluding entrance fees. Maximum 7 persons.
Airport transfers: R260.00 per car-3 persons. R380.00- maximum 6 persons. Great discounts for larger groups on request.
||Location: South Africa
Joined InfoHub: Dec 2008
Client Request Served: 0
M19019 was registered as a business in March 2005. The company name is derived from the joy and sunshine we receive from our
beautiful daughter. We used the first three letters of her name and the first three letters of our surname. Our slogan, "Passionate
about Cape Town" firmly expresses how we feel about...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: