- Sir Lowry's mountain pass.
- Optional visit to a farm stall where homemade preserves, jams and tasty pastries can be enjoyed over a cup of tea.
- The rotary drive high above Hermanus with spectacular views of Walker Bay.
- Unsurpassed Whale watching from the town and surrounds (July to November).
- The Harold Porter botanical garden with beautiful fynbos and attendant bird-life.
- Clarens Drive with magnificent ocean views.
I also offer half day tours at a cost of 180.00 US Dollars.
Also see tour packages in:
Africa South Africa Outdoor: Water Drifter Wildlife Viewing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend