Guided tour at the Balashi Brewery: Aruba's Pride and Joy and winner of two gold medal (Close shoe and no tank/sleeveless shirts) one free draft beer included. Stop at the Green house of Mr. Petrochi who will show you how he produces hand made quality Aruba Cigar the Aruhiba. Last stop at "Happy Taste" home of the Aruba Rum where we will taste Aruba liquor the Coecoei.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Free pick up and drop off
- Entrance fee to the aloe factory
- Entrance fee to the Balashi brewery.
- 1-2 Persons: one way $ 50, round trip $ 75
- Extra person: one way $ 15, round trip $ 25( no limit for luggages)
- Strech Limousine, 8 people: one way $ 200 (with luggages)
- Round trip: $ 375
- For more than 4 people we charge extra $ 40 for a private luggage vehicle each way.
Note: The above prices have 10% commission.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2009
Client Request Served: 69
Family owned business, Marcantonio Wix - managing director worked for more that 25 years in the Hotel and tourism industry. We have stretch limousine, mini vans and mini buses for providing quality tours and private airport transfers and group transfers. We are also members of A.T.O.A. (association tour operators of...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Central America and Caribbean
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: