South Wales has so much to offer. Quiet market towns, castles, ancient monuments, mountains and rivers. Its not all quiet sight seeing there is plenty of adventure to be had in the hills. Above all this is so accessible from Southern England. Just 2.5 hours from Heathrow, 2 hours from Oxford and 90 minutes from Bath. So many people fail to break off the well trodden path and explore the real countryside of the UK. Get under the skin and see the real thing in the Brecon Beacons National Park.
Gliffaes Country House Hotel has been rum by the same family since 1948 and its location high up above the river Usk makes this the ideal base to explore from, whether on foot, bike or by car.
The Hotel has put together a 4 day stay consisting of:
- 4 nights bed and breakfasts
- 2 nights dinner in the hotel (we will help you booking other places if you wish)
- A free pack, map and walking guide book
- A suggested itinerary of places to visit
- Picnic lunch to take on your walk on two days
- A day's fly fishing if you want & more available (wild brownies)
- Use of the hotel's tandem bicycle.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: May 2005
If you are looking for somewhere bland and faceless with all the character of a corporate hotel then M13790 is certainly not for you. Hidden of the beaten track in between the Brecon Beacons and the Black Mountains is one of Wales’s best kept secrets. Among the old trees, spacious lawns and with a commanding view of...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: