Day 1: Cape Agulhas - the most southern tip of Africa
Experience the majestic clash of water where the two oceans meet (Atlantic & Indian Oceans). This is also the most Southern Tip of Africa.
- Visit shipwreck Museum
- The lighthouse at the tip of Africa
- Struisbaai Beach (view the uninterrupted 14 km white sandy beach)
- Take the coastal route back to Cape Town via Hermanus, Kleinmond, Bettys Bay, along the False bay Coast
Day 2: Cape Peninsula
Scenic drive around the Cape Peninsula where we showcase the beautiful sights and sounds of one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
- Visit Hout Bay Harbour, where you have a chance to take a cruise to Seal Island.
- Visit Cape Point/Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. Expereince the natural fauna & Flora of the Cape.
- Visit Boulders Beach where you can view the African Penquin.
- Visit Kirstenbosch Botanical gardens. This is one of our heritage sites which has won many Botanical Garden Awards.
Day 3: City Tour & Table Mountain (half a day tour)
Experience the history of the City of Cape Town and why Cape Town is the Mother City of the South Africa:
- Visit the District Six Museum
- Visit the Slave Lodge
- Walk through the Company’s Gardens where the 1st Farm was established.
- View House of Parliament
- Visit the Malay Quarters in Bo_Kaap.
Take the Cable Car or Hike up to the top of Table Mountain where you can experience the majestic views of Cape Town and the Mountain Range.
Day 4: Robben Eiland and Cultural Tour (half a day)
Experience the Prison where Mr. Mandela was kept for 18years of his 27 year prison sentence and a Cultural/Township Tour:
- A 3 hour Ferry to Robben Eiland
- Visit the Slave Lodge & Malay Quarters where you can learn about slavery In South Africa
- Visit the Oldest Township in Cape Town, Experience Township living the friendly community who is willing to share the stories and drink African Beer.
- Visit the fastest growing township in Cape Town, Kyalitsha, where we will interact with small businesses in the community.
- The day will end with a Home hosted dinner at a Local family ( three course meal & wine included. (10 persons or more will have entertainment)
Day 5: Wine lands
Visit three wine routes in one day and taste wine from each region. Experience the breathtaking landscapes of this wine route area:
- Visit Stellenbosch (Historical village museum)
- Wine tasting in 3 Wine Routes ( Stellenbosch, Franschoek & Paarl)
- Visit the Prison where Mr Mandela was freed from in 1990
- Visit a cheetah farm, where you can touch the cheetah.
Price does not include accommodation, but accommodation can be arranged on request.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Africa South Africa Local Culture Sightseeing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend