Day 1: Meet and assist, transfer to hotel.
Day 2 Southern Taste
Full day - Saida sea castle & City tour-(lunch)-Tyr old port castle& City tour
* Phoenician and Roman fortress and ruins + Old city tour. Saida is known for traditional southern sweets and its old down town - Tyr is one of the oldest Phoenician harbors in the Eastern cost of the Mediterranean.
Day 3 Taste of the past
(East) Full day Baalbeck Roman Temple-Zahle (lunch)-Ksara winery
* One of the oldest Roman ruins and museum in the ME located in the heart of the green Bekaa Valley known for its multiple wine yards surrounding the City of Zahle the capital of the valley..
Day 4 Castles & Tradition
Full day Deir El Kamar Museum-Mussa Castle-(lunch)-Beit Eddin castle
* Old castles and museums from the 18 and 19 century surrounded by beautiful natural landscaping and natural reserves...
Day 5 Heart Beat
Full day - National Museum-Beirut downtown-Jeitta Grotto-(lunch)
* The liveliest Mediterranean capital, the renovated down town Beirut and the biggest grotto in the region voted to be among the 7 wonders of the world…
Day 6 Nature & History (North) Full day Kadisha valley- The Cedars-(lunch)-Jebran Museum
(N/A in snowy weather)
* A fantastic “sacred” canyon inhabited by monks and villagers, the Cedars preserved forest the symbol of Lebanon and the famous poet and painter of the 19th century Jebran Khalil Jebran museum…
Day 7 Phoenicians Culture
Full day Byblos-(Lunch)-Tripoli
* Byblos; the oldest inhabited Phoenician city and sea port. It is where the first alphabet was created. Tripoli’s crusaders fortress, special delicates and northern sweets…
Day 8: Free for leisure or optional
- Lebanese night (Folklore and belly Dance + Leabanese mezze dinner)
- Casino du Liban
- Free at leisure
Day 9: Transfer to airport - Departure.
Prices may vary without prior notice in high or low season and depending on hotels category.
Also see tour packages in:
Middle East Lebanon Local Culture Cultural Journey
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend