Designed for anyone who is active, curious, and adventurous – this tour is about experiencing Tokyo’s energy and excitement. It starts as we travel by train to our lodging, a clean and pleasant Japanese Inn.
Using the hotel as our base of operations, we will travel on Tokyo’s subways, trains, and buses to explore this enticing maze of paradoxes: fascinating ancient traditions colliding with a future going full tilt. Come with us and you will visit:
- Tsukiji Market
- Met. Gov. Building observation deck
- Hama Rikyu Garden
- Sumida River boat ride
- Nakamise-Dori & Senso-ji Temple
- Ginza walking tour
- Ueno Park
- Ameyoko marketplace
- Akihabara "Electric Town"
- Shinjuku walking tour
- Views of Imperial Palace & East Garden
- Odaiba "Rainbow Town"
- Meiji-jingu Shrine
- Yokohama Chinatown
- Omotesando/Aoyama/Shibuya walking tour
- Temples & Shrines of Kamakura.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Breakfasts plus Meal Options
- All transportation as needed for itinerary
- All fees for included attractions
- Seven nights lodging
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2009
Client Request Served: 590
Specializing in unique small group and private tours to Japan. Steve Adelsman is the company owner, he has been in the tour business since 1990, and began to specialize in English-speaking tours to Japan in 2002. The focus of these tours is experiencing the energy and life of the Japanese people. These are introductory...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?