In 1978 the Wieliczka Salt Mine was entered on the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List. Visitors may take a walk of 2, 5 km through 3 levels in the Salt Mine down to 136 meters below ground level (400 steps), through chambers and chapels hewn out in the salt rock; you will admire statues of saints sculpted in salt and saline lakes.
- Transportation: by bus
- Rout: Krakow – Wieliczka - Krakow
- Tour Days: Daily, morning and afternoon
- Duration: 3 hours, 30 km round trip
- Return from morning tour around: 1:00 pm (end in the city center)
- Return from afternoon tour around: 7:30 pm.
- Not recommended to the people who have problems with walking or those who are claustrophobic.
- Lift down on the first level - on request only - extra paid
- ID card for students is necessary
- Inside temperature +14’C (55’F).
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Adults: Euro 30
- Students: Euro 20
- Child: Euro 15 (under 14 years old).
- English speaking guide - escort
- Services of the Mine guide, lift up
- Entrance ticket
- Transportation by coach.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2009
Client Request Served: 3
M19585 was established in 1990 as a private company, and our staff have been working in the tourist industry for many years. We provide comprehensive services for groups and individual tourists - from hotel reservations and catering arrangements through the organization of town and country tours and local or...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: