Day 1: Arrival and Transfer to Hotel. Overnight in Kingston
Day 2: Depart to visit Ocho Rios, Dolphin Cove, Mystic Mountain. Overnight in Ocho Rios.
Day 3: Depart to visit Pt. Antonio, Sommerset Falls, Berrydale, Rafting in the Rio Grande. Overnight in Pt. Antonio.
Day 4: Still in Port Antonio. Visit the San San Beach or Frenchman’s Cove, Boston Jerk Centre. Travel through St. Thomas, experience the history of the Town as we journey to Kingston. Overnight in Kingston.
Day 5: After breakfast, transfer from Hotel to airport.
What to Bring:
- Swim Wear, Towels, Sunscreen
- Comfortable Walking Shoes
- Spending Money and Camera.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 11-22 adults: Single - US$1135, Double - US$910, Triple - US$840, Child under 12 yrs - US$340
- 3-10 adults: Single - US$1465, Double - US$1240, Triple - US$1170, Child under 12 yrs - US$340
- 2 adults: Single - N/A, Double - US$1480, Triple - N/A, Child under 12 yrs - US$340.
- Return Airport Transfers
- Tour Transportation
- Hotel Accommodation – double occupancy
- Breakfast daily
- Entrance fees to listed attractions
- Taxes and service charge.
- Rates are US Dollar p.p. and subject to change. Bookings are subject to availability.
- Tour may also depart from Montego Bay (Additional costs may be incurred).
||Location: West Indies
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2009
Client Request Served: 142
We welcome you to a world of great travel, good fun and affordable prices like none ever experienced before. We are one of Jamaica's Premier Travel and Tourism Company with over twenty years combined experience in the travel and tourism industry and a determination to deliver service beyond your wildest...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Central America and Caribbean
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: