Day 1: Arrival at Tripoli airport, transfer to the hotel. Dinner and night at the hotel.
Day 2: Morning departure to new Gabroun. Dinner and night at the hotel.
Day 3: Morning departure to Ghat, short stop to view ruins of Germa and the museum, dinner and overnight at Hotel.
Day 4: Three full days exploring the cave paintings and rock engraving of Akakus area. Camp for dinner and night.
Day 5: Departure to Gaberoun lake Camp by the lake for dinner and night.
Day 6: Full day exploring the surrounding lakes of Mavo, Mandara, and Um Alma Camp for dinner and night.
Day 7: Morning departure to Gharian Lunch en route. Dinner and night at the hotel.
Day 8: Morning departure to the extensive ruins of Sabrata. Lunch near the site. Dinner and night at the hotel.
Day 9: Transfer to the airport. End of service.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Airport/hotel/airport transfers in Libya
- Transportation by mini-coach or coach depending on number in party
- Transportation by 4-wheel drive vehicles on desert tours
- Breakfast, lunch and/or dinner throughout one bottle of water /day/person
- Twin-shared accommodation (unless single room supplement booked)
- All camping equipment on desert trips except for sleeping bags
- Excursions and sightseeing programmed inclusive of entrance fees
- Services of driver and English French, Italian or German or speaking guide if available throughout with their accommodation and meals paid
- Cook and desert guide on desert tours.
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities and items of a personal nature such as telephone calls, laundry, room service
- Conference guidance at archeology sites for large groups.
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2009
Client Request Served: 3
We are members of the Libyan General Board Of Tourism.
We hope that we will have the opportunity to serve you and your customers in the near future. We are proud to introduce our services to those who are interested as tour operators to really help others fulfill their ambitions of hidden desire for adventure,...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: