Hunting seasons in Estonia:
- Moose 15 September – 15 December
- Wild boar all year round
- Red deer 1 September – 31 January
- Roe deer 1 June – 30 September.
To hunt in Estonia you must possess:
- A hunting gun
- A firearms license
- A hunting certificate
- A valid shooting test certificate for big game.
Day 1: Transfer Tallinn - Pärnu, accommodation at the Hotel. Dinner in the restaurant Café Grand.
Day 2: Breakfast at the hotel. A hunting trip with a forest ranger, lunch in the forest. Dinner at the hotel.
Day 3: Breakfast at the hotel. A hunting trip with a forest ranger, lunch in the forest. Dinner at the hotel.
Day 4: Breakfast at the hotel. A hunting trip with a forest ranger, lunch in the forest. Dinner at the hotel.
Day 5: Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer Pärnu - Tallinn.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Prices include VAT
- The price of a package changes if there are more or less people in a group
- The hunting package price does not include the price of the game trophy
- The price of the hunted game depends on the size of the game or the trophy
- The hunting package does not include transportation to and from Estonia.
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2009
Client Request Served: 6
The M19840 is a plastic Riga Heimatstyle building that was completed in 1926 according to one of the first and most significant designs by E. V. Wolffeldt and A. Nürnberg in Pärnu. Initially, the set of buildings included a commercial building with a mansard, a building in the courtyard and a romantic stall in the...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: