Day 1: Arrive Delhi. Warm welcome on arrival by our representative and transfer to your hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Delhi - Sawai Madhopur (Ranthambhore). Morning departure for a tour of the capital. Visit, New Delhi, the modern with the India Gate, parliament house, Grapes Hill. The afternoon visit the old town and the Red Fort and the popular district of Chandni Chowk, the largest marketplace in the city. Continue to the tomb of Emperor Humayun and the five-storey red sandstone and white marble of "Qutub Minar". Then, transfer to the station to take the train to Ranthambhore. Depart Delhi 13h10. Arive in Sawai Madhopur 18h00. Transfer to your hotel in Ranthamore. Overnight at the hotel. Attention in this day afternoon tour of the old city and at 13.10 departure of the train for Ranthambore!
Day 3: Ranthambhore. Early morning safari in the National Park Ranthambore. Afternoon safari into the National Park Ranthambore. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Ranthambhore - Jaipur (160 kilometers / 04 hrs). Morning drive to Jaipur. On arrival, check into your hotel. The afternoon tour of Jaipur, a city surrounded by crenellated walls, hills and forts. Visit the palace of the Maharajah or "City Palace, the remarkable Astronomical Observatory 'built by Jai Singh II, the Hawa Mahal or Palace of Winds, which is no longer a simple but stunning Baroque facade. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5: Jaipur - Bharatpur (175 kilometers / 03:30 hrs). Visit Jaipur: Amber Fort is situated atop a hill and overlooks a lake which reflects its terraces and ramparts. The rise is an elephant: what should be a steep climb under a blazing sun becomes an enjoyable hike. Late drive to Bharatpur. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6: Bharatpur - Fatehpur Sikri - Agra (60 kilometers / 01:30 hrs). Morning visit the park rickshaw. This park is famous for its bird sanctuary. Then drive to Agra (2 hours drive) with a stop at Fatehpur Sikri, a deserted city. Built with inspiration and genius by the Emperor Akbar, it is nicknamed the "City of Victory". Continue to Agra. On arrival, check into your hotel.
Day 7: Agra - Jabalpur. The morning visit Taj Mahal, the most extraordinary monument built for love, which required 22 years of work more than 20 000 people. Visit Agra Fort. Afternoon transfer to the train station and sleeping at night for Jabalpur at 17.15.
Day 8: Jabalpur - Kanha (200 kilometers / 4 hours). 05h45 Arrival at Jabalpur. Home to the station and departure for Kanha. On arrival, check into your hôtel. Afternoon safari into the National Park Kanha. Overnight at Tuli Tiger Resort.
Day 9: Kanha. Early morning safari in the National Park Kanha. Afternoon safari into the National Park Kanha. Overnight at Tuli Tiger Resort.
Day 10: Kanha - Bandhavgarh (185 kilometers / 4 hours). Early morning, departure for Bandhavgarh. On arrival, check into your hôtel. Afternoon safari into the National Park Bandhavgarh. Overnight at Tiger Den Resort.
Day 11: Bandhavgarh. Early morning safari in the National Park Bandhavgarh. Afternoon safari into the National Park Bandhavgarh. Overnight at Tiger Den Resort.
Day 12: Bandhavgarh - Khajuraho (195 kilometers / 5 hrs). Departure by road to Khajuraho, a village in the valley of the Ganges, which was the sixth to eighth century capital of kings "candle". Arrival and transfer to hotel. Then, departure to visit the site with Khajuraho temples where enormous carved friezes of human figures intertwined practice "the art of love". The site consists of two main groups to visit: The majestic Lakshmana Temple, dedicated to "Vishnu" and Temple Kandariya Mahadev temple dedicated to Shiva. Nearly 900 sculptures adorn the temple on three friezes and central spire is 31 meters. The shrine dedicated to "Vaharai" Temple "Vishanath" also dedicated to Shiva. Temple "Matangesvara" active only temple containing many statues of "Ganesh". Overnight.
Day 13: Khajuraho / Delhi. Morning visit the 2nd site. The group has three main temples dedicated to deities Jain. The great temple of Parvanath "temple" of Adinath "and" Shanti Nath Then, transfer to airport and flight to Delhi. On arrival in Delhi, back in town with a car at your disposal until the time of your transfer to the airport. Late in the evening, transfer to airport for flight back.
Day 14: Departure Delhi. Return flight.
- Accommodation in sharing double rooms (total 11 Nights + 01 overnight in train) basis, base / standard category of rooms as per the hotels mentioned above or similar
- Stay on Bed & Breakfast basis at all the places except in Ranthambore, Kanha & Bandhavgarh where on Full board fixed menu basis (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Assistance & all transfers in air-conditioned transportation: Airport / Hotel / Airport
- French speaking local guide in Delhi, Agra, Fatehpur Sikri, Jaipur and Khajuraho (French speaking guide will be on subject to availability), failing which English speaking local guide will be provided
- Entrance fees to all monuments
- 2 Jungle safaris at Ranthambore National Park with naturalist
Elephant / Jeep ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur (Elephant ride will be on subject to availability basis)
- Cycle rickshaw ride in Jaipur and in Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary for bird watching
- Train tickets for sectors Delhi - Sawai Madhopur and Agra - Jabalpur
- 2 Jungle safaris each at Kanha & Bandhavgarh National Park
- Assistance of our local associates
- Welcome with flower garland upon arrival in Delhi
- Current Government taxes
- Gift on departure.
- Any meals (lunch & dinner) unless specified
- Any airfare (domestic or International flight)
- Visa fee & Airport tax
- Tips to the guide, driver, and restaurants
- Porterage at the airport and hotels
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Any increase in costs beyond our control such as fuel and airfare increase, additional Government levies and taxes, etc.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Asia India Nature & Wildlife National Parks
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend